Friday 13 December 2013

Let's do this thing.

Our emails and e-calendars are down at work. Do you know how dependent we are on these? I literally don't know what I have scheduled for this afternoon and I can't continue on with work for clients because all the information is in my emails.

So, a quick blog post. Quick is good. Do it, get it done, rip it off like a band-aid.

I've been thinking about when I'm going to change, I mean really actually change, my life - work with a different organisation or work in a different profession altogether or whatever it is. The date I usually come up with isn't even a date at all, it's just "oh, vaguely by the end of the next year sometime probably."

Thing is, my contract is up in April.

So why not do it in April?

That's three or four months after Christmas - plenty of time to update my CV, do my electives, get a British passport (if necessary), get the leak in the shower fixed, rent my place out, work out what to do with my car, get a job lined up and just go.


No comments:

Post a Comment