Sunday 17 November 2013

in which I write my first blog post and try to think of just one thing I want to say

my blog, take two. I tried to do this all over on wordpress but apparently it and my computer don't get along so here we are, back on the ol' blogger, and I've just spent 15 minutes tyring to extricate this blog from all my other google stuff (include other, older blogs I've written - oh, the horrors) so this better be the one.

It feels silly to rewrite my last first blog post even though y'all don't actually know that this is the second first post. But I know. So instead, I'll just finish this post quick smart with the list of possible things I might blog about and then we'll tally ho onto the third first post in which I actually write something with, you know, content.

THINGS WHAT I MIGHT WRITE ABOUT AND STUFF
  • language learning
  • language teaching
  • teaching English
  • Welsh/Cymraeg
  • Lithuanian
  • also Estonian
  • and possibly Spanish?
  • hiraeth
  • travel
  • stupid nicknames
  • the power of public accountability
  • bilingualism
  • (you get the picture that there’s going to be lots of language stuff, right?)
  • tiny houses
  • music
  • breaking kettles and sinking boats
  • hiding under my bed and wishing this was all over
  • does that give you any idea of what I’m going to be doing this year?
  • this is the end of the list now

No comments:

Post a Comment